Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 October 2010

Silhouette Sentiments Fall Bird

The Mojo Monday sketch for today really worked to get my fall card juices flowing. I've been laughing about my orientation for the Silhouette Sentiments bird on the "Silhouette Sentiments Square" card since class on Saturday. One of you was kind enough to point out that my bird was fighting gravity in a big way. He seems much more at peace when the branch lays flat, huh? :)
I've been itching to put the Itty Bitty Bits combination of stamps, punches, and buttons to good use & this seemed a great opportunity. Tiny, but super fun, don't you think?
The ribbon from the sketch didn't quite fit when I was finished designing the card front, so I decided to forgo it this time around. Otherwise I stayed pretty faithful to the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!