Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 October 2010

Wreath Bag


I sort of took my blog "weekend" in the midst of the week this time around. Work had me up and out super early the last couple of days. Never fear though, I have lots of fun stuff to share. :) One of these days I'll get organized enough to have everything pre-ready to post before the week even starts!
I made this little wreath bag while playing around during card class on Thursday night. The double stitched ribbon is actually retired now (sigh), but I think that our wide striped ribbon will work well too. I just have a load of Real Red double stitched to use this holiday season. My Northern Hearts hostess set just came in & so I naturally had to include a stamped wreath to go with the punched one. At first, I didn't include the Real Red & Whisper White at the bottom of the bag & it just looked way too empty. It's always nice to find that "something" that is missing for a project. Then it doesn't bother you in your sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!