Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 November 2010

House Warming

Last night was the house warming party for the person who can be credited with starting me on my stamping path. A few years ago she invited me to a party at her home & I decided to go even though "it's not my thing". Little did I know that before long it would very much be my thing! I think she still gets a kick out of the fact that her very non-crafty friend is now a demonstrator for SU and crafting has become a huge part of my life. It just goes to show how one small moment can make such a huge difference and that it's so important to just try new things. You never know where they will lead you. This little guy is just a 3x3 card designed to attach to a wine bottle. That's why I punched a hole in the top corner. Thread a little ribbon though and you're all set. I think the bird house needed a little more decoration near the top, but I couldn't decide on just the right stamp. Maybe next time it will come to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!