Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 December 2010

Build A Blossom Swap/ Color Throwdown #122

It's time for a preview of some of the goodies that will become available on January 4th when the new Occasions Mini Catalog goes live. Also, I wanted to squeeze in the Color Throwdown #122 since it will be the last one for 2010. I know that Laura made the colors to fit with last minute Christmas cards, but I'm ready for something a little different. So, I broke out my toys from the catalog pre-order and started playing. I love the combination of Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, and Crumb Cake for more than just Christmas cards. My assigned set for the Occasions Mini swap is the Build A Blossom set which coordinates with the new Blossom Petals Punch. It made creating this flower & its leaves super easy. Then, I just had to use my new Sweet Buttons embosslit. I know some folks wondered why we were getting new buttons for the Big Shot when we already have the great Buttons die, but look how well they layer with the older buttons and you just can't resist the embossing on them! Speaking of embossing, the boarder for this card was made using the new embossing folder, Framed Tulips. Lots of new and exciting things are headed our way with this new mini. I think you'll have as much fun playing with the new products as I did today! I can't wait to play some more. Then I can pick if this is the right card for swap. Hard to say...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!