Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 December 2010

Build A Roo Valentine


Again, not very Christmas-y but isn't she great fun? It's been a while since I've used my Build-a-Roo set & I decided it was time to get it out and play. I also haven't made a tent card in a long time and the format works so well with Mrs. Roo. While I decided to make a Valentine with these elements, it could just as easily become a birthday card for a kid or a kid-at-heart. Whimsical and fun can be for anyone! Also, depending on what you put in her pouch, it could become a "get well" or "congrats on the new baby" card too. There are lots of options and plenty of sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes to go along with each occasion. The glitter heart at the bottom of the card is thanks to a combination of Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I've never used the Heat and Stick Powder before today and I was so impressed! It created a heart completely coated in glitter with no effort and no mess! Just a little Versamark and my heat tool made for a glue free & mess free use of glitter. If you haven't used this product before you're going to love it! I may, at long last, become a true glitter girl! Of course, I want to wish a Merry Christmas & happy everything to each of you...I just might not show it through the card of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!