Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 December 2010

Cupcake Punch Clouds Valentine



It's been a while since I woke up with a card design in my head & just needed to get it out before I could continue on my day. But, these little balloons were nagging at me before I got out of bed (actually off the air mattress since my parents are staying on our bed :) ). As one of the hidden benefits of being a demonstrator, SU sent us a sheet of the Love Impressions Rub-ons from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. These little hot air balloons are one of the featured images. Aren't they fun? I also used the Build a Cupcake Punch from the new catalog. Granted, there aren't any cupcakes to be seen but one of my favorite things about this punch is just how many other things we can make with it. The clouds came to mind right a way for me. So, I made one and used it to mask parts of the background while I sponged in Marina Mist. Then, I cut a few more to put on with Stampin' Dimensionals. That way there are different layers of clouds for the little balloons to fly through. On the inside, I continued the cloud theme by adding a couple of the little clouds from the rub-on sheet. That way the balloon that peaks through the window to the front (make sure to punch one layer at a time or the punch gets cranky) isn't all alone with the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!