Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 December 2010

Fancy Favor Gift Card Holder


I just love discovering new things to make with some of my favorite toys! I have already made a bunch of little bags with the Fancy Favor die & have decked them out for many different occasions. Then, I found out that the same die makes a great little gift card holder with just a few modifications. Thanks so much to Cindy for passing this one on to me! The outside is very cute with just a little Deck the Halls designer paper & my very favorite stamp from the Tags Til Christmas set. Then you pull out the super cute little card that fits so nicely inside. Finally, you can open up this little number to find your gift waiting inside! Oops, looks like a little free advertising for my favorite cheese shop, huh? Trust me, they are well worth checking out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!