Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 December 2010

Hello Flowers


While this card might feel like a color challenge, it wasn't actually. I started it while I was back in Illinois with only a few bits of paper on hand. So, I started to play with seemingly unlikely color combos like this one: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, and Chocolate Chip. Not a mix I would usually put together, but I do like how they work here. I used both the positive and the negative of my Flower Blossom die to get two for one. Then I realized that the five petal flower from the Itty Bitty Bits goes well with the die. A couple of embossing folders later & tah dah! Must dash off now to rejoin the wonderful world of substituting. Fifth graders today...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!