Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 December 2010

Lucy Tutorial #3/ Embossed Tree of Hearts


Next on the list for teaching my mom was embossing. I knew she hadn't done it before and it was what got me hooked on stamping in the first place. I think the whole process is pretty close to magic. I decided to start us off with metallic embossing on dark paper (this time Cherry Cobbler) because it's the most dramatic. So I took out my Valentine Defined set yet again. I'm getting to be dependant on this little gem! Both the tree and the string of hearts look great when embossed. Adding the smallest of the Heart to Heart Punch hearts gave each embossed piece just a little more punch. Once I decided on them for an accent, the Bitty Button had to come next. It's a perfect fit! Add on a little Very Vanilla Satin ribbon and we're all set. Now I just need to decide if I want to use this one or my Love Mingos in class at Lakewood. I can fit both into classes in Longmont, but I'll have to choose for down south. Any preferences out there? Up next, mom wanted to know whale ELSE she can do with Versamark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!