Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 January 2011

Certainly Celery Priceless Emboss


My goal for today was to use Certainly Celery. Not a complicated goal, I'll admit. However, I keep almost reaching for this color and then going with Pear Pizazz or Wild Wasabi. Today I succeeded in finding a color combo with my challenge color that I really do like. Too often I find our friend, Celery, paired with Pretty in Pink or the like. I find I like it much better with Night of Navy and So Saffron. Then, I went details CRAZY. Perhaps I did too much? After embossing with white I decided I needed little Celery flowers. Then, the flowers "needed" Night of Navy centers. Oh, and my large flower required a brad and the embossed background was lacking some color contrast. So I added all that too. :) Sometimes I can't leave well enough alone. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!