Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 January 2011

Circle Circus Mojo


My Mojo Monday comes a day late, but I'm a big fan of "better late than never"! I had a chance to play with the Circle Circus set for the first time in a while and was struck by how well the Cherry Blossom Embosslit went with this set. Therefore, I had to pair them together on a card. :) I may have gone a little flower crazy on this one, but I'll blame that on being a little bleary headed after spending WAY too long in traffic on the way home tonight (best to do a post in the evening when you work early in the morning). No complaints though, as it appears that the traffic was caused by an accident. I much rather take 30 mins to move 1 mile than be involved in anything that nasty! I tried something new with my ribbon this time around and I think it worked out pretty well. What do you think of this make-shift "bow"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!