Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 January 2011

For All You Do Little Leaves


Ah, a set I haven't had the chance to play with yet. That's always fun. I've seen TONS of great cards using the For All You Do stamp set and really wanted to make something with it. Of course, I had to make it a little different. I stamped the main images a few days ago while playing with my friend, Marge, and just put them together as a card today. I was clearly missing something with just the Poppy Parade and Basic Gray but it was so close... So, I added the Pear Pizzazz strip and then the idea of little leaves came to me. Out came my Build-A-Blossom set and the Blossom Petals Punch. While I was at it, I added a center to the large flower too. The colors all play well together and I like the random pattern of little flowers & little leaf groups. I didn't see a need to stamp the bottom leaf in each pair, so they are just plain. Now, the card is ready to fit any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!