Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 January 2011

A Little Modification on a Long Lost Card


Months ago, I stamped the bits of this card at a team meeting with my upline & fellow demonstrators. Imagine my surprise when it surfaced during the new year's clean of my stamping studio! It was totally assembled, but otherwise ready to go. So, I brought it along with me to work on during my prep period as a substitute. Not much to prep for as a sub, but lots to stamp! I changed around the orientation of the card & added a little Jewelry Tag label. Isn't it cute? The "love" comes from a much larger sentiment in the Cottage Wall set, but I think it gives this card potential as a nontraditional Valentine. The use of both Certainly Celery and Old Olive makes the greens pop & the satin ribbon lends an element of elegance. I am so pleased I found this forgotten treasure and really wanted to share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card
    so sweet - i love all the colors and papers you picked
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! Can we do it at the theme class?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!