Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 January 2011

Love Impressions Fancy Favor


Here's another quick and easy Valentine treat holder. This time, I just ran a half sheet of textured 12 x 12 cardstock through the Big Shot with my Fancy Favors Die. I decided that Marina Mist would make a great sky. Before I assembled the bag, I used my Love Impressions Rub-ons on the bag front. That's it. I didn't ink a single stamp for this one. Everything is done using rub ons. They give enough of a finished look to the project that I didn't even do layers of cardstock! You may want to add these little Rub-ons to your Sale-a-Bration wish list. Remember, everyone who Sale-a-Brates with me in January will be entered into a drawing for $15 in free SU goodies. Contact me today if your wish list is all ready. Check in tomorrow for my take on the PPC color challenge of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!