Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 January 2011

Love Impressions Matchbox


Welcome to Sale-a-Bration! We've entered the time of year where you can actually get free SU products for buying, hosting, and joining. Sorry that today's project doesn't feature SAB goodies yet, but I'll place my first order this afternoon. :) Today's little matchbox was something I put together as a door prize for Sunday's Valentine Theme Class. I think it would make a great favor for a classroom Valentine too. It's so easy! I ran a couple of pieces of cardstock through my Big Shot with the Matchbox Die, folded it together, added a little stripe & an oval with a Rub-On. That's it! Oh, and I filled up the box with peanut M&Ms too, of course. Check in tomorrow for another quick and easy Valentine using the Love Impressions Rub-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!