Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 January 2011

Mojo Monday 176/ Button Curve


Okay, so it appears that I'm addicted to both my Sweet Buttons Embosslit as well as the Vanilla Satin Ribbon. Although both are true, it isn't quite as bad as it seems. Since my last post (which also uses both of these) I actually designed seven other cards--- none of which have buttons or satin ribbon. You just don't get to see them yet. :) Saturday was my first Quarterly Quarter event and I had such fun. Thanks to all who turned out. There was an incredible amount of card making going on by all. I brought down all of my SU toys and we just went to town. I can't wait for the next event! However, I'm saving my new creations to post while I'm on vacation in April. It's going to be hard to wait! Meanwhile...today's little number is simple and fun. It's just a little 41/4 x 4 1/4" square and there is nothing complicated about the design or execution. I really like it though. Today's Mojo Monday sketch called for a curve which I so rarely do on my cards & it's a "round or square" day so the shape is a bit different too. Oh, and I've also made it a goal to use more of my designer paper (today's is Springtime Vintage). Getting out of the box is a great way to start off a Monday...especially a cold an snowy one!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I can see how you can become addicted to the button die/ef. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has a very vintage, Victorian feel to it. I like it! :) Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!