Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 January 2011

Night of Navy Magic

I decided to try out a fun new technique to get my Tuesday rolling this morning. It's called "back magic", but, since I've used Night of Navy on this card and because of the odd places this post could appear with a google search for those words, I've renamed it slightly. :) Of course, there is a tutorial over on Splitcoast. It's pretty simple though. Just stamp on dark cardstock using White Craft ink. Then heat set. Next, you color over your stamped image using colored pencils (I used my Watercolor Pencils) and add some flourishes with a White Gel Pen. Nothing to it! I had more trouble with my photography skills than the card! I think you can still get the idea from this pic though. Try it yourself and let me know how it goes! I'm off to make the most of the last day of winter break for the school district. I could be back in the substitute game tomorrow. One never can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!