Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 February 2011

At last...A Sale-a-Bration Card!


My first box of Sale-a-Bration toys arrived yesterday and boy was I excited! I still am for that matter. Of course, today I need to go off to work. Why couldn't the box of goodies arrive right before the two day "snow day" break? I guess that's just the way of things. Besides, I would have never gotten my closet or pantry cleaned out if I had all these new stamps around to play with! My first Sale-a-Bration set to see ink was Punch Bunch. These little Poppies are so lovely & I haven't used my Scallop Circle Punch in far too long. It was the first SU punch I ever bought. In fact, I think it was the first order I ever made! Just it...I had so much restraint back then. You wouldn't know it from the box of goodies that came in yesterday. I also wanted to use the Antique Brads that came with the other goodies. I think it adds just the right touch to this simple card & keeps with the feel of the Woodland Walk designer paper. I tried Pear Pizazz as my background color at first, but it just wasn't working for me. I needed something just a touch more bold, so I took out my old friend, Wild Wasabi. I think it's just the right saturation level to go with Concord Crush and Poppy Parade (what other color would you use on poppies?). Okay, off to work with me! Thank goodness...I was getting a little stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!