Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 February 2011

Glitter Windows Cheers/ Curtain Call 70



I have such a great time trying out new techniques and new challenges! Today I decided to combine those good things into one card. Over at the Curtain Call Color Challenge, I found a fun group of colors for this snowy afternoon: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizazz, and Whisper White. A while back, I was surfing through the tutorials over on Splitcoast and found one for a Glitter Window Card. Naturally, I decided to pair these two up! The result is super fun although I have to work on my glitter photography. Jeff says I need to add a second light source. We'll see if that works next time...I never claimed to be great at that part of this whole deal. I'll include a close up of one window so you get a better idea. Just pretend the frosting looks all sorts of sparkly, okay? :) Packing tape is the key to this effect and it's super simple to do. I think it will look excellent on Christmas cards too. I can't wait to try it then. Today I paired up one of the sets from the Idea Book and Catalog that's free from Sale-a-Bration (Tart & Tangy) with a good time favorite (Cheers to You). After all, there are those of us out there that will agree some four day weeks feel even longer than those that last a full five! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!