Come explore the world of stamping with me!

13 February 2011

Quilt Card


Okay, try not to be too scandalized. The designer paper I used for this card is actually retired. *Gasp* I know. However, I've just applied for the Horseshoe Market in May and realized I better start making a bunch of cards for it. Of course, I won't know if I'm accepted until March, but I still like to get a head start. So, I took out my pad of hostess designer paper from last catalog and set to work. I punched out a bunch of 1 1/4" squares, adhered them to a 4 x 5 1/4 bit of Whisper White & ran them through the Big Shot with my Top Note Die. Fun, huh? Then I added a little accent using the Sale -A-Bration Punch Bunch set. It's all ready to go. Now I just have to finish the other eight I made yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!