Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 February 2011

So Happy Stars/ Color Throwdown #127


I often skip out on posting on the weekend when I've been a good kid all week, but I didn't want to miss out on the Color Throwdown this time around. Their colors were So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso. Great fun! I love this little shooting star image from the So Happy for You Sale-a-Bration set and the sentiment too! I haven't gotten to use my builder wheels much lately, so I decided to used the Striped wheel all on it's own to create little Bashful Blue accents. Yet another use for the little bits I keep while cutting paper. :) I tried to texture the Early Espresso layer a few different ways, but ended up liking the plain and simple look best. My stars come from the Stars #2 Big Shot die. Can you tell that I sponged one and not the other? It makes a larger difference in person. Oh, and I got to use one of my Neutrals Jumbo Brads. Overall simple and fun & ready for all sorts of occasions!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card. I love the stars! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!