Come explore the world of stamping with me!

16 March 2011

Bunny Basket


A tisket a tasket it's time for a basket! Easter is just around the corner & my Spring/Easter Class is even closer. That means it's time to get going on some baskets! My Basket & Blooms die for the Big Shot makes creating cute little baskets super quick and easy. I ran though some textured Soft Suede cardstock with a bit of So Saffron for the embellishments that are included on the die. Then, I just stamped my little bunny using my latest Sale-a-Bration set, Forest Friends. I'm ever so excited about all the new toys I've gotten for free thanks to SAB! I now have more stamps than shelf space. That's a pretty fun problem to have. My basket is all ready to fill with some Easter grass & treats. You can make one of these fun little baskets in class at the end of the month. I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!