Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 March 2011

A Clearance Rack Creation!


I know, I know... it looks like I'm showing off a card made with all sorts of retired goodies. The best part is, I am but I'm not all at the same time! The Tall Tales designer paper hasn't been around for quite a while, but it lives on in the Clearance Rack! In fact, it's offered there at the excellent price of $3.49 a pack. You can't beat that. Oh, and my ribbon is retired as well. It's another Clearance Rack find. This So Saffron ribbon comes in a two pack with Certainly Celery ribbon. You get both rolls (10 yrds each) for just $3.49. There is all sorts of ribbon, chipboard, and the like waiting for the bargain hunters of the SU world. Just visit my webstie, click on "shop now", & then "clearance rack". I went Clearance Rack shopping to stock up on supplies for my Horseshoe Market cards. This little number is one of them. I think he's funky fun enough to fit the bill, don't you? Check out the Clearance Rack and snag some great deals of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Fun bird! I like the effect of the DSP on the circle too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!