Come explore the world of stamping with me!

13 March 2011

Dotted Fabric Goes Floral


I knew that the fabric would be no match for my BigZ dies, but I wasn't sure if I could use it with my Sizzlits too. The fabric was so thin that I decided to give it a shot with my Floral Fusion Sizzlit. It worked like a charm! It was a little less of a clean cut than with my BigZ Top Note Die, but I was able to cut any hangers on using my scissors. That way I got clean flowers each time. The black, white, and yellow pattern from the paper really seemed in need of some shocking pink. I decided to pair it with Mellon Mambo textured cardstock to fill that need. Then the bling was a clear choice. Mellon Mambo, Rhinestone bling, and crazy patterns, how can you go wrong? The inside is stamped with one of my favorites from Occasional Quotes: "One day just isn't enough to celebrate someone as wonderful as you...let's party all week!" All in all a very fun birthday card. Hope you enjoy it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!