Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 March 2011

Dotted Fabric Top Note

Okay, this was super fun! I bought a BUNCH of this kinda crazy fabric at a yard sale a long time ago thinking that it would be fun to make into cards. Then, I just could get a feel for what I wanted to do with it. So it just sat. And sat. And sat a bit more. Yesterday I decided to boycott my computer all together and just make cards all day. What a great choice! I had an excellent day and came up with a couple of fun uses for this super funky material. Of course, the Big Shot can cut through darn near anything. That made it a natural choice when working with this stuff. I also found that this fabric doesn't have the tendency to fray unlike others I've used in the past. It also gave me a chance to use the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp that I just got for free from Sale-a-Bration. I have lots of this fabric left, so look for more posts using it soon & let me know if you would like to make one of these cards in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!