Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 March 2011

Funky Four Flowers/PPC #52


The ladies over at PPC had a great selection of colors this week: Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, & Elegant Eggplant. I've realized lately that I've been neglecting Eggplant ever since Concord Crush came around. Perhaps it's time to design a card that includes both of these great colors? Maybe next time... Today's card features two stamp sets I got for free thanks to Sale-a-Bration. Aren't they fun together? I really wanted to do a textured background, but I just wasn't feeling like any of my folders fit the bill. Then, I remembered my Texturz Plates! So, I inked this one up with some Always Artichoke & gave it a shot. Ever since I discovered the great look these plates give when inked, they became a much better product in my mind. The ink just makes everything pop! Time to clean up the studio and get my act together. :) Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!