Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 March 2011

Hostess Sets Go Baby


I know, I know, it's St. Patrick's Day and there isn't a spot of green on my card. So sorry. I intended on making a fun charm or card this morning, but what I really needed was a baby card. Given the state of my head this morning (oh how I hate migraines!), I'm going to stick with making what I actually need today. Call it self preservation. I did have lots of fun making this one though! I had to concentrate a bit more than normal & go with less light, but those are accommodations I can handle. I couldn't handle the high school band sub job that was offered on the phone this morning. The thought just makes me cringe!
I used a couple of my hostess sets this morning for a little baby fun. I also used my Scallop Rectangle Clearlits die which gets shockingly little use. We were talking about it in class last week & just how useful it can be. So I decided it was high time it got more use. The best part of this die is that you can stamp your image first & then cut it out using the Big Shot. The die itself is clear so you can see exactly what you're going to get. It's like using our punches upside down. You can aim perfectly! Such a fun option for precision with the Big Shot. Goodness knows I hate to aim using the stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!