Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 March 2011

Look What a Sharpie Can Do!


Well, who knew? My friend, Marge, did for one. :) The other day she showed me the best trick with a Sharpie. Just color on top of Stampin' Up Basic Rhinestones and you can make jewels in whatever color you need! That's how I made the little red ones on this card. Isn't it fun? I've been waiting for them to come out with different color jewels but I guess I just wasn't being creative enough. Now I don't have to wait at all! Today is the very last day of Sale-a-Bration, so I wanted to use a SAB exclusive set for my Color Throwdown. I love these colors and will have to make another card with them soon. This one won't even make my display board since the set will be gone for good after today. That's the hard part of SAB. Thanks to all of you for making my Sale-a-Bration wonderful this year! I couldn't keep my stamping business alive without all of your support. Never fear, I have all sorts of fun planned for us to keep the stamping excitement alive through the whole year. Sale-a-Braion may be over, but the fun is just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!