Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 March 2011

Punch Potpourri Color Challenge/ Curtain Call #71

Today I decided to have fun with some of my level one hostess sets. I grabbed some color inspiration from the Curtain Call Color Challenge. Their colors for this week are: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, & More Mustard. A very fun group that I don't usually mix together. It's always fun to give a new combo a try! They are a super rich group when placed together. I think my natural inclination is to add a bit of Night of Navy to this group, so I really had to restrain myself from adding that one. It's been forever since I used my XL Bird Punch & I've missed it a bit. So, out he came. I've never even inked the flower image from Punch Potpourri which made that a must this time around! I love the way in which sentiments that just don't quite fit in my Word Window Punch work perfectly inside the Modern Label Punch. Some times I use that one as just a back ground layer & other times it's great all on its own! The elegance of the "thank you" from Because I care makes it a favorite of mine, but I found I didn't use it as much as I could have because it didn't fit my punch. That was until I got the Modern Label of course. I'm such a punch addict! The little circles with the rhinestones add just enough glitz to my sentiment so it stands out well on its own without having to use any Whisper White to make it pop. All in all a fun card for a Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!