Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 March 2011

Sweet Summer Watercolor


In my last order, I finally got my very own Watercolor Crayons. I decided to start with the Brights collection since water coloring tends to lighten colors anyway. I'm so glad I'm switching over to the crayons! My Watercolor Pencils were okay, but these were a real pleasure to use. I love that they come in all the colors...not just a few general ones. Out came my water color paper & my Stazon ink so I could make the most of my new toys. I colored in the little butterfly using Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie, but the end result looked so much like Peach Parfait that I decided to use that as the card base & accent color. I don't think I would have normally thought to pair it up with Rich Razzleberry, but they really seem to work together. My sentiment is courtesy of Tiny Tags while the background is my new big stamp obsession, Sanded. It's just so versatile that I find myself using it all the time on different types of cards. I can't believe I waited this long to add it to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!