Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 March 2011

Tiny Butterfly Bliss Thanks


I find myself in need of little cards all the time. Perhaps I want to leave one on the teacher's desk after I substitute or I want to stick one into a bag of stamping goodies or I want to just leave one around to be unexpectedly found. They're super fun to make because they are so small. Don't let this fool you though, they can be some of the best cards! This little guy is just 3"x3" but it's full of goodies from three stamp sets! It all started with a scrap So Saffron Circle that I found in my collection of punched left overs. (That's how many of my tiny cards start out.) Everything else just fell into place. I'm particularly pleased with my use of the large background image from the Bliss Sale-a-Bration set. It works nicely with this smaller format. So, brighten some one's day and leave a little TGIF card for them tomorrow. It will leave you both smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!