Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 March 2011

Two in One Challenge Card/ LBNL #2 & Mojo Monday 182


I don't usually combine challenges, but today's combo came naturally. I finished up my Mojo Monday before I headed out this morning...or so I thought! I added the little flower & small circle when I got home. Then I thought I was finished, so I took pictures and got ready to make my post. It just didn't look finished when I looked at my picture though. It needed something. At that point, the requirements for this month's Last But Not Least challenge came to mind: embossing folder, edge punch, designer paper, and a trio of brads. I had the embossing folder & designer paper take care of already & the something extra I needed ended up being the brads & boarder punch. Excellent! I'm much happier with the finished product & am so glad I took part of the card apart to get there! I've been wanting to add texture to designer paper & try embossing two pieces already glued together. I've seen lots of cards using this technique and really like what it adds to the card. You'll have to check it out in person to get the full effect, but I think you'll like it! Oh, and I got such a kick out of making glitter brads in class this week that I was excited to make a few more for this card. It's amazing what you can do with a little Heat and Stick Powder & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness....thanks for playing along with the Last But Not Least challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!