Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 April 2011

Elegance Bird


It's time for more leftovers turned into a card! I know that you'll miss Mojo Monday as much as I do, but it can't be helped. I promise a return to "normal" as soon as I'm back in the states. This little black & white card was ever so simple to make. I reached into the jar of goodies again (it kind of reminds me of the island of misfit toys from Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer) & pulled out the embossed bird as well as the Tempting Turquoise circle. One of my stamping buddies had just used the Elegant Lines folder on Basic Gray with terrific results, so I thought I would try the same on Basic Black. That's one of the best parts of the Quarterly Quarter party: we all get to learn from each other. It's not like grade school when folks put up folders to keep others from copying! Instead, we get to use each other as spring boards in the creative process. It's great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!