Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 April 2011

Lattice Framed Butterflies

This time around, the frame I had to work with was left over from using the Lattice Die. It leaves behind an interesting shape that I have used before, but not quite like this. I was really surprised how well the Cajun Craze cardstock worked with the Concord Crush. It's not a color combo I would have put together normally, but I am so glad they came together on this one. After adding in the butterflies in Concord Crush and Perfect Plum (Regal Rose was one option I tried to disastrous effect!), I felt like the corners really needed something. So, I took out my Blossom Petals punch and made a few little leaves. Just the ticket! It's great to know I can use that punch even when I'm not making a full flower. The more versatile a tool, the more I like it. I left a sentiment off of this one because I wasn't sure it needed one. That, and it's just such a multi-purpose card that I wanted to leave it easy to switch for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!