Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 April 2011

Tea Bag Holder



I have been itching to use my Morning Cup set, but didn't have a chance before I left on vacation. Then, I came across a great little tutorial yesterday on Splitcoast that taught how to make a tea bag holder. How could I resist that combination? So, I set to work. I tried to make sure the front of my holder will work nicely with any of the Springtime Vintage designer paper incase I decide to use this one in class. Next week will be the last time I can use that great pack of paper since the Occasions Mini catalog ends April 30th! The only challenge is that the insert that holds the tea bags requires a 6 1/2 x 7 piece of designer paper. It's a pretty big piece, but well worth it. If you're not into tea, you could always stuff the little side pockets with chocolate squares, folded up money, or whatever suits your occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!