Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 April 2011

Tweet Tweet

Isn't he just super cute? This morning the birds were tweeting away outside (even thought it was still dark out) and I felt inspired to make something with a set I have on loan. (Thanks, Cindy!) He is just so cheerful and I love the little curvy branch. Such fun! I kept everything super simple today. I didn't even use any embossing folders on the back ground. While that may be because I darn near lost my mind searching for a missing one last night, I like to think not. :) Incidentally, if I loaned anyone my Square Lattice Folder please grant me back my sanity and remind me of that. :) Heck, my studio is even clean and it's still no where to be found. Don't you hate those moments? Anywho, back to my little bird friend... I think Pacific Point is definitely his color, don't you? I branched out a little bit (excuse the pun) and used Soft Suede today for my brown. It's one of my "little used" colors, but I really like it here. My extra bits of color come from a strip of Sunny Garden DSP. That pack is so bright and cheerful! So, this is my salute to spring! It sure feels like it out there. Now, I'm off to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!