Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 May 2011

Crimper Flower Fest



While my mom was visiting, I discovered that she had never used a crimper. Well, I just had to fix that! So I took out three of my favorite greens: Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, & Wild Wasabi. I adhered them together & cranked them through my crimper. Then, I wanted to try out something new to me as well. Out came my Antique Brads & my embossing stuff! I just dabbed the brad with Versamark & embossed in white. It needed a little extra bling, but my Basic Jewels rhinestones made that no problem at all. Once I had the brad, I decided it would make a great center to the large flower in my Flower Fest set. From there, the Blushing Bride 5 Petal Flowers were needed to offset the Concord Crush. An Elegant Lines background in Whisper White seemed to work perfectly with my floral pieces. The bottom bits were added last. First came the punched strip courtesy of my Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, then the sentiment, & finally the little butterfly. I debated on the butterfly for quite some time, but after a survey of my artistic advisers (hubby & mom), I decided to add him. The Flower Fest set makes it so easy since the images coordinate with my punches perfectly. And who doesn't like easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!