Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 May 2011

Cupcake Remake



A while back I made a card that used both the Birthday Bakery set & the cupcake punch. You can check it out here. I liked it & thought it was great fun, but I really wanted to give it another go. So, here is round two. :) The colors on this one are just super rich & I love the added touch the textured Razzleberry gives my background. It doesn't overwhelm, but it really does add something. The little bling on the cupcake also makes things just a bit more sassy. I've found that the Elegant Lines folder is just right for frosting on a cupcake too. Then, the inside is stamped with the cupcake wheel and reminds us "you are what you eat, so eat something cute". I took my color pallet from those I used to color in the cakes. You'll find Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron, & Soft Suede---way more colors than I typically use but I love how they all work together on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Andrea.. what a great color combo you picked. Love it. And you did a beautiful job on the coloring.

    Inky hugs, Pauline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!