Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 May 2011

Mojo Of Hope/ Mojo Monday 189



I'm back! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm afraid that the sniffles hit me with a vengeance. Last week, I was down for the count for most of the time. However, I'm back in the swing of things now. At least I hope so! What better way to get things started than with a Mojo Monday sketch?

I knew my design for today would center around the Strength & Hope set from the new Summer Mini. I'm excited about this set, not only because it's lovely, but because it's a set with a cause. For every one of these sets SU sells, they will donate $2 to Breast Cancer Research. Perfect for the month of may, don't you think? It's why I'm centering my May drawing around this set. Everyone who purchases Strength & Hope from me will be entered into a drawing to win a set from my hostess set grab bag. So, let's stamp and make a difference all at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love that stamped butterfly background! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!