Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 June 2011

A Little Perk Up



Okay, this one is just too much fun. It struck me the other day that the "love you a late" stamp from Pun Fun is a perfect fit with all the tea/coffee stamps in Morning Cup. And since Pun Fun won't be around much longer, I just had to pair them up while I had the chance! This is a peek through card, so the cup & it's sentiment are stamped on the inside of the card. Then I punched through the layers of the card front to reveal just the cup & added a sentiment from Morning Cup. For the background, I just inked up a Texturz Plate before running it through the Big Shot. This plate is another of my retiring toys. I'll miss them! It took me so long to find my favorite way to use them, but once I started inking them up I thought they were great! I think we'll have great fun making this one in Sunday's class. There's still room if you want to join in the fun!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!