Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 August 2011

Button Buddies Flower Tent



Last one! This is the fifth project for the Buttons, Ribbon, & Paper Oh My classes. Simple and cute. It shows off two of the new In Colors: Pool Party & Island Indigo as well as the new Ruffled Ribbon that I fell in love with at Convention. Never fear, I have a ribbon share available for this one too. :) The little flower button is part of the Brights button assortment. The fun part for class will be that all the colors of the flower will work great on this card. That way there are plenty of buttons to go around. Since the card is so nice and cheery, it could work well as a "get well" or just a friendly little "hello". We haven't made a tent card in class since the Build a Roo Valentine and I thought it was time to switch things up a bit. An easel & tent card all in the same class, do you think we can handle it? It just struck me that this is the THIRD card for this class that uses Bakers Twine. I guess that's another thing I discovered at Convention, huh? It's just so versatile for adding a little accent! I can't wait for classes. :) The first one is in Longmont tomorrow--- such fun we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!