Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 August 2011

Button Snail Birthday



At long last, here's the final card for today's Birthday Card Theme Class. Goodness knows I need plenty of belated birthday cards. You would think with as many cards as I make that I could get them out to people on time! It often doesn't happen though. For some reason the post office just seems so far away. :) Now I'll have this little number on hand...just in case. The Button Buddies set makes it so fun to put together a quick and easy little card like this one. It's instantly made that little bit extra cute with the addition of a button. Perhaps quick & easy is even more important when you need to send off a belated card. Remember: Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!