Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 August 2011

Color Throwdown #153



Aren't these colors fun together? The ladies over at The Color Throwdown put together yet another great pallet this week: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pool Party, & Crumb Cake. I've been wanting to make a "custom ink pad" card to demonstrate at an upcoming workshop & thought this would be a great chance. All you need are re-inkers & a baby wipe. It's so simple! Just dot your "ink pad" with the different colors and you can create your very own designer paper. You get a unique result each time. (Hint: I find that you need to clean the stamp between each inking otherwise all the colors start to blend.) I think this one will be a crowd pleaser for even experienced stampers.

I was busy yesterday designing cards for my "Buttons, Paper, Ribbon Oh My!" classes and I can't wait to share them all with you. It's great fun to have time to spend crafting again!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like the rock and roll technique and all of the interesting layers and textures. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of your custom made stamp pad! Love all the texture of your card too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!