Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 August 2011

Flirtatious Doily/ Mojo Monday 203



I set myself a bunch of challenges this morning. I wanted to do Mojo Monday since I haven't in a very long time. Also wanted to make sure I included one of the laser cut doilies from the Flirtatious Specialty Paper AND and wanted to use some scallop polka dot ribbon. That was a bunch to squeeze into one card, but I gave it a try!

I had to modify the sketch a bit to make things work,but Mojo Monday provided the inspiration. As for colors, I wanted to be careful that what ever combination I picked could work with either the Melon Mambo doilies or the Pumpkin Pie doilies equally well. That way, if I run out of Melon Mambo pieces for class, the Pumpkin Pie bits work just as well. So Saffron with Marina Mist should work great for either. At least that's the hope!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Love the colors!

    La
    http://stampinwithladiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!