Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 August 2011

Mini Clothespins!!


I'm afraid that sometimes my mind is just a little too literal. The tiny little clothespins from the new catalog will look great on all sorts of projects. However, as soon as I saw them, I just had to make a clothesline. What better to put on a clothesline than a little onesie? My classes this month follow the theme of Buttons, Paper, Ribbon: Oh My! So, I want to feature lots of the new accessories. Now I've got two of them covered, the Flirtatious Specialty Paper & the Mini Clothespins. I also got to use my Bakers Twine to create the little clothesline. Such fun! At first I attached the twine using the little pins, but that didn't show them off quite as well. Attaching them via glue dots works better to show off their full shape. I think they're perfect for an easel card that's intended for display, don't you? There's still plenty of room to write on the part that gets hidden by the "stand", no worries! Hope to see you at classes this month so you too can play with our little clothespins. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I'm waiting for my mini clothes pins to show up from the UPS guy so I can make a card with the onesies on a clothes line! Ha! You beat me! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!