Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 August 2011

Nuggets Cake



This one is a CASE from Convention. Of course, I changed things up a bit. In fact, looking back at photos from Salt Lake, I'm pretty sure I even changed the candy I used. Mine are Hershey's Nuggets just wrapped with a little DSP. One inch strips work great! The cake stand was super simple to make thanks to the Lace Ribbon Border Punch & the Large Oval Punch. You cut both in half so it's fast and easy to make two of this card at one time.

This isn't a card to put through the mail, but would be great to give in person or put inside a gift bag. I attached the little chocolates using removable glue dots, so they can just pop off and make an extra birthday treat. I loved how the tag punch from Happiest Birthday Wishes went with my little cake, but didn't really want a tag on this card. So, I just colored it in with markers & left off the tag frame. One more project ready for the Birthday Theme Class on Sunday. That leaves just one more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!