Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 August 2011

Paisley Petals Mojo/ Mojo Monday #204



Talk about being a bit behind schedule! I usually like to create a Mojo Monday card first thing Monday morning to get my week started. Not this time around. Here it is, Saturday mid-morning and I finally have one to share.

The layout for this week's sketch seemed a great opportunity to use some of the Paisley Petals designer paper that I absolutely love. I'm also still coming up with designs for my birthday theme class at the end of the month. So I decided that my circle image had to be this elegant one from Happiest Birthday Wishes. My very favorite hostess set & favorite DSP all lined up in this card! I stamped the image in three colors and then punched each one out to create the layers you see here.

I gave the Bravo Burgundy background just a bit of texture with the Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate and used the leaves from the XL Bird Punch to create my corner accent. No longer having the Photo Corners Punch really made me think outside the box to fit the sketch. As a finishing touch, I added little accents with my Dazzling Details glitter glue. It's such a great addition to the catalog! I think you'll be seeing lots more of it used here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!