Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 September 2011

Well Worn Monogram



This is the last card for today's Fall Theme Class. Granted, it's not super fallesque, but it does use the right pallet of colors. I found the idea for the basic layout while cruising around Stampin' Connection (it's sort of like Facebook for just SU demos & just about stamping...one more perk of being a demo!). I love the combination of this pattern from the Well Worn DSP along with the image from Best Friends Forever & the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. The three work so well together. Then I decided to take the vintage look a step further & added Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. Fun! I was stuck about what to put as my central image though. I wanted to keep the vintage/elegant feel so my Black Satin Ribbon was a must. While looking through my stamp sets to find just the right thing to feature, I saw my Occasions Alphabet set. Perfect! I didn't need any of the super cute quips for this card, but inking just the letter means that it's a great monogram set too! My very fist monogram card! It always feels good to try something new...at least in stamping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!