Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 November 2011

Gift Bag Time!


This project is an example of my "creative opportunity" or "happy accident" style of crafting. First I put together these lovely little pannels using my Easy Events stamp set. I layered them with Always Artichoke & even wrapped a little bit of Real Red ribbon around them to finish things off. Heck, I went so far as to attach a Mini Jingle bell. And THEN I decided to try to fit them all on a card front. Ooops! That wasn't happening. They were way too big. :) So, I decided it was high time to create a holiday gift bag. Ah, a perfect fit afterall. I just didn't know what project I was working on at the time! See, I'm called the "Accidental Stamper" for a reason!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!