Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 November 2011

M is for Merry



I know Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet, but in the stamping world you can't wait until after Thanksgiving to start your Christmas cards. If you do, they'll never get done on time! Trust me on this one--- I've tried. :) So, I hold myself to a different standard than the rest of the world. Granted, they've already begun to play holiday music in some stores. Sigh.

This little card is super fun and simple. I tried to spice things up with a different textures for the lights and background, but simple really worked best. You should see how much the Silver Glimmer Paper sparkles! My little lights come from the Stocking Accents die. I'm using the same shape on another project (to be posted soon) as tiny ornaments, but thought they made perfect little lights too. I can't wait to see what folks do with this card at my Wintry Mix classes this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!